Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

COLLEEN SANCHEZ ART WORKS



















“Colleen Sanchez Honolulu, Hawaii, United States - I enjoy painting the essence of nature - it seems to soothe something in my soul. I am also very fortunate to live in the state of Hawaii with visual inspirations everywhere. Sometimes my artistic translations come in the form of floral paintings, sometimes landscapes or seascapes, and even sometimes more abstracted versions of the natural world. Painting in water media has predominately been my choice, I do enjoy experimenting in other media including oil and pastel. Although I have taken a few watercolor classes/workshops with wonderful artists when I started painting in 2009 I am mainly self-taught. I just love the whole process of research, study and practice. I always choose to work with high quality archival paints and supports - such a pleasure to create with. I'll never stop appreciating the opportunity I have to continue to learn and create along the path of my life journey. I also love to photograph beautiful things around me and so decided to open a new blog to focus on that too. I hope you'll enjoy both of my artistic blogs. colleensanchezartworks@gmail.com.”




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Galvion, un robot combattente altamente tecnologico

PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Galvion è il nome di un robot combattente protagonista di due opere distinte ma intrecciate: un anime e un man...