Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

NICK G: SWIFT - Watercolor Artist and Landscape Painter























“I am a watercolorist, landscape painter and  illustrator. I got my start at an early age in Houston, TX, painting on and off-shore oil rigs on location for oil and gas companies. These paintings were digitally scanned to created graphics for their annual reports and web sites. When my worked appeared on the New York Stock Exchange and our annual report won best in industry, I decided to pursue the arts at the University level. I went on to receive my bachelor and master in arts all the while working for the university. There i painted a series for the schools 125 yr. anniversary, furnished their new hospital, was asked to paint their campus in Angers, France, and create works for their chapel. My grandfather too was an artist, and it seem no matter what I do I cannot stop painting; Art is a passion and a part of me. I am also partially color blind (red-green), and have developed a variety of techniques to paint overcome this natural hindrance for painting landscapes.”

Image - Nick G. Swift art work: “Currently Untitled, watercolour on stretched paper, 16" x 20" Austin, TX”


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Tower of god. Vol. 13 di Siu

 PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Si dice che chi riesca ad arrivare in cima alla torre possa vedere esaudito qualunque desiderio. Rachel è una...