Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 28 dicembre 2011

ART OF TY– by James Tyler (blog and site)




























“Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! I love making art as you’ve probably noticed. I am currently working as a full time concept artist which occupies most of my time. I also do freelance illustration for various clients. I have a soft spot for fantasy, science fiction and horror. I have a bachelors degree in Media Arts and Animation and over five years of professional experience working for well known developers and projects. You can find more details on my LinkedIn profile. I love to hear feedback and answer any questions you might have so feel free to drop me an email anytime (use the contact page). My blog is updated with the latest news of where I will be showing my work and any events I will be attending so I can meet you in person! I hope you enjoy your visit and remember “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. (Pablo Picasso)". (Art work by James Tyler)

HERE 1

HERE 2

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Galvion, un robot combattente altamente tecnologico

PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Galvion è il nome di un robot combattente protagonista di due opere distinte ma intrecciate: un anime e un man...